We care about digital strategy, creativity, and using the latest technology to deliver the best possible results. We are a small team of people who love digital marketing & building websites. Join us if you interested to work under fun & dynamic working environment.
Visual Design (Graphics, Interior, UI/UX, etc.)
Please log in to view salary
About The Job
- Managing graphic designs - websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates – just to name a few
- Planning, design & maintain the internal layout for the company’s website interface and social media posting
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects
- Liaising with printing supplier to ensure the printing quality and delivery deadline
- Having strong sense of design, creative and attentive to detail
- Being highly motivated, proactive, independent and enthusiastic in creating impactful visuals and thriving in a deadline driven environment.
- To work with marketing team to develop and execute social media strategies and to manage our social media platforms to create brand awareness and to improve impression.
- Identify social media marketing trends and keep strategies up to date across variable social media platforms.
- Has experience in publishing and is required to manage and oversee all our social media platforms in terms of their content, design, traffic and others.
- To collaborate with the Marketing Department for content creation and to gain higher exposure for our products / services.
- Possess strong knowledge in Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest and other social media platforms in terms of their best practices.
- An OPEN mind and a YOUNG heart
- At least 2-5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, with a proven background in negotiation, partnerships & project management.
- Required Skill(s): ADOBE Photoshop, ADOBE Illustrator, ADOBE After Effects and other graphics softwares where applicable.
- Must have a strong creative skills that includes typography, cropping and colour sense with good attention to detail.
- Have an organised work ethic with strong prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Preferably with a background working in the Food/Beverage/Restaurant Industry or equivalent, with an excellent understanding of food & beverage design requirements.
- With Photography/ Videography/ Animation/ Illustration is an added advantage.
Founded in 2015, Ablecount is a Kuala Lumpur-based digital marketing agency with a steady track record of consistently transforming struggling businesses into thriving businesses.In just five years, we’ve achieved incredible results for our clients, scaling business growth and delivering profit, all through digital marketing.