Marketing - Digital
Please log in to view salary
OUG, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
a) Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
b) Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
c) Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
d) Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
e) Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
f) Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
g) Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
h) Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
i) Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
j) Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
k) Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
l) Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
m) Maintains digital marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
n) Maintains digital marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
o) Develops digital marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
p) Other duties as may arise from time to time and as may be assigned to the employee.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
WHAT WE DO
We emphasize on:-
- Personal Attitude
- Positive Mindset
- Passionate on your job
- Always strive for improvement
- Work harder for yourself, for your future, and for your family
- Work Attitude
- Treat everyone like your own family members
- Honesty, Transparency, and Discipline
- Promise is a promise
- Dream Big, Start Small, Fail Fast, Roll Faster