2X is looking for a strategically-minded Marketing Operations Manager to serve as the linchpin of our campaign execution teams. The successful candidate will have a knack for translating strategic directives into action points that can be executed in multi-pronged lead generation campaigns. S/he will analyze data to develop scalable, optimized processes in lead generation and database management.
The ideal candidate possesses strong business acumen, top-notch project management skills, and the ability to clearly communicate findings and rally a marketing team around achieving business goals.
At 2X, we pride ourselves in having a high performing team culture and unwavering spirit of delighting our clients. In line with the work culture and spirit, the ideal candidate is duly expected to have maximum FUN while maintaining a strict code of conduct, ethical business transaction, and civic minded stakeholder relationships.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Manage and allocate team resources and skills to achieve targets in email, social media, and ad campaigns.