We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager who will be primarily responsible for the management of digital accounts and diversifying the channel mix using paid social channels. You will focus on campaign-specific results and drive our clients campaigns performances. You will need to be analytical, strategic, result-driven and geared towards top notch optimization for every campaign the agency is running for our clients.
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics
- Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment
- Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends
- Collaborate with marketing teams to guide A/B creative tests, incrementality tests, and spend scaling tests on campaigns online and offline to identify what works best
- Test new channels and trends (such as voice search, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Digital Out of Home, etc.)
- Optimize marketing budgets to maximize Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new customers
Critical Skills Required:-
a) Analytical Skills
You will need strong analytical skills and functions, such as
- Estimation and allocation of budgets
- Targeting and segmentation
- Evaluation of the performance of each channel
- Forecasting the performance of campaigns.
- Data-driven approach to problem-solving is a must
- Adopt a methodical approach while analyzing statistics and should be able to glean insights to make campaign recommendations.
- Collect and examine consumer insights to help develop creative marketing acquisition tactics
- The ability to understand and monitor web analytics dashboards and reporting tools to maintain and monitor reports, budgets, campaign performance, ROI, and channel metrics.
- Able to churn out reports with insights for campaigns
- Identify pain points to creatively improve non-performing areas
b) Strategic Skills
The position involves responsibility for the strategic direction of various marketing channels. This includes:
Setting up, managing, and optimizing campaigns to display ads and retarget them across verticals, such as SEM, display advertising, social media, affiliate marketing, content discovery platforms, etc.
Below is a list of tasks to apply these skills to:
- Source and implement the most effective campaign optimises, which includes (but is not limited to) additional keywords, targeting strategies, ad creative performance insight, bidding strategies, etc.
- Tweak your strategies by evaluating the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of all existing marketing platforms to determine and make necessary adjustments to optimize marketing effectiveness and optimal ROAS.
- Understand your products inside out and possess the ability to propose key mediums & strategies based on the client’s marketing objectives and target audiences.
- Oversee campaign budget pacing, scheduling, placements and targeting.
- Use data & insights derived from analytics tools to track performance & behaviours across marketing touchpoints, to ensure budget efficiency and campaign effectiveness.
- Develop hypotheses to propose and perform A/B testing or split testing to recommend further campaign optimisations
- Leverage customer insights to better segment, target and reach potential customers
- Explore & keep abreast of emerging technologies and developments in the digital industry
c) Collaborative Skills
The Performance Marketing Manager must communicate and collaborate effectively across teams at various levels of the organization. You especially work closely with the client servicing teams to set goals, campaign status, collaborate to produce channel-appropriate campaign briefs and creative assets and coordinate with vendors for online paid channels.
d) Technical Skills
The Performance Marketing Manager must have the necessary practical experience & knowledge in order to navigate and monitor on-going campaigns across platforms, and identify key areas in which optimisations and improvements need to be applied. These include, though are not limited to:
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of products, especially Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint for the purpose of exporting, tabulating, visual representation and interpretation of data.
- Ability to navigate & interpret data and insights derived from tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.
- Knowledge and prior usage of ad management tools like Facebook Ad Manager, Google Ads, Outbrain, TikTok Ads Manager, etc.
- Experience with Google Marketing Platform (Campaign Manager & DV360) or similar is a bonus.
- Able to advise in implementation of Google Analytics and Event Triggers, Google Ads Conversions Tag, and Facebook Ads Pixel.
- Able to set up custom conversions for ad platforms.