16TWO is looking for a Creative Director. We are looking for a passionate candidate that will support our growing portfolio of clients. You will assist the Executive Creative Director with creative direction and campaigns, as well as supervise teams and staff on multiple projects. The Creative Director is a leader, a creative mind and a project manager all in one.
Creative Concepts :
The Creative Director will work alongside the Executive Creative Director to develop creative concepts and directions for traditional and digital materials, campaigns and multiple projects. You will be required to make conceptual decisions and work closely with several teams to create and execute a project from start to finish.
Manage Projects :
The Creative Director will oversee multiple projects at one time and take full responsibility of all execution. This will include creating teams, creating timelines, overseeing creative direction, ensuring all deadlines are met, confirming clients are satisfied with the results and troubleshooting any issues that may arise during the duration of the project. you also act as quality control for your projects by reviewing and editing your team’s final work before distribution of any materials occur.
Conduct Research :
Staying abreast of the latest trends and digital/social media fads is important. To best serve your department you must continually research marketing trends and strategies and the technologies used within the industry practices. You must be able to recognize your intended audience and the best strategies for reaching them using digital, social and traditional medium. You must also be aware of what competitors are doing in order to create innovative and new concepts.
Responsibility of coaching and training creatives under his lead :
- Groom a potential Creative Director to take over when promoted
- Create an environment inductive for attracting and retaining best creative talents of the
Creative Director Skills :
The Creative Director must be creative with fantastic interpersonal skills. You must enjoy challenging and fast-paced work. Being extremely motivated and having strong leadership skills is also important.
You must also have these core skills :
- Well–versed with content for different social and digital platforms. To have in-depth understanding of the difference between the right content for social, digital and traditional media.
- Lead digital, social, traditional and integrated campaigns
- Command client’s respect and lead client in the creative process.
- A deep understanding of suitable advertising copies for different platforms such as (but not limited to) Google and Facebook, and the different types and formats of ads available such as (but not limited to) display, text ads, carousel ads, video ads etc.
- To increase efficiency by proactively identifying and eliminating areas of redundancy and bottlenecks.
- Achieved higher levels of quality and production speed by streamlining processes between creative, technology, editorial, and project management teams.
- Successfully championed new business efforts
- Oversee all copy and content deliverables for agency. Pitch new clients and meet with clients to understand project objectives.
- Translate creative direction from upper management to immediate team members and other agency employees
- Coaching and training creatives under your lead with a focus on grooming potential Creative Directors as successors.